May 25, 2008

Pics from Washington

Well I've been back from Washington for about a month now and I guess I should get around to posting some pictures. I wish I could say that It was everything I expected it to be, but sadly it rained the ENTIRE time we were there and I ended up in the hospital due to strep throat.....YIKES!!! When I wasn't on my death bed it was fun.
Seattle Temple
Funny hat shop in Long beach, WA
Portland temple
Ready to die in the hopsital
Stephanie, her daughter McKenna and I ontop of the space needle
This is the troll under the fremont bridge. It was in the movie "10 things I hate about you"
This is of Jake the alligator man from long beach, WA. He's creepy.

2 comments:

Amber said...

That sucks you got sick. But other than that, it looks like you had fun!

{Rollins Family} said...

who gets sick on vacation?? that blows! the pics look fun though :)