June 2, 2008

Books/Twilight

Well I decided this semester that if I'm going to get through school I really need to do some reading on my own.....none of this science crap!!! So since our spring break (about a month ago) I have already read 6 books!!! I've forgotten how much I love to read for the pure enjoyment of it all. This past week I started reading the Twilight series and today I just finished New Moon. I cannot put these books down!! I seriously love them. Homework or Edward? Edward wins every time. Chris is starting to get made at me because all I do now is read. I can't wait to start Eclipse and certainly cannot wait for the first movie to come out. Now I feel bad about making fun of all those Harry Potter freaks......I guess I've become my own worst nightmare...... I love it!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Just an FYI. Edward will always win. It's out of control. I've started waning on my recommendations for that series because I know when you start reading it you can't stop...

Megan said...

I'm so glad you're reading those books they're the best!! I've started her new book the host and it is really good! It's very different from Twilight but just as good! And I love love love Edward, after reading those books I started to pretend I was a vampire..man I'm crazy!