
December 28, 2008
photo shoot
Well I decided that for x-mas I was going to give my brother and sister-in-law Justin & Cori some pictures of Utah being that they'll probably never live here again. I thought it would be nice for them to always have a piece of Utah with them wherever they end up. I went to Sugar house park and took some pictures around the area. Let me know what you think!!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
AWESOME!
Wow those are beautiful! It's amazing what you can do with a good camera...and a good photographer! :)
way to go!!
They are gorgeous! I love the 4th one down, the trees look really cool! Good Job!
Very impressed. These are gorgeous!
Nice pictures Court. I hope that you had an awesome break...too bad it goes so fast. One last semester! YAHOO!!
I like the ones you turned black and white! very nice! yay for snow days today and no school!!!
HI! I love the pics... it makes me want to go snowboarding like no other!!! I am glad to see you are doing great!! Love to you!
Post a Comment