Well I guess I should start off with November. I was in need of a patient to do a competency on for school and my patient that was scheduled canceled....story of my life. So what is a girl to do? I called Chris!!! He came down and was my patient. He was really sensitive with his lower teeth, and being that this was a testing situation I wasn't in the mood to deal with him being a baby so I decided to give him some local anesthetic. Well being the big baby he is he almost passed out. His eyes starting rolling into the back of his head and I had to sit him up and get him some water. Within a few minutes he was back with me and I was able to finish.
Chris also decided that after a year he was going to finish remodeling our kitchen. He had the week before thanksgiving off so he used a couple days and finished it. It looks so good!!! He finished the cabinets, put in new counter tops and a new sink and faucet!! Who knew that I married a handy man? I sure didn't. I'll post pictures later because I still want to paint it.
We spent thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Stratfords and had pie with my mom. The day after thanksgiving we always go x-mas tree cutting with Chris's family. We had a wonderful time this year and managed to pick out the best tree on the hill. I look forward to this weekend every year because we always have so much fun. We go with a bunch of friends and it seems that we laugh the entire time.
I finished finals this week and it feels great to be done until January. I have one semester left and then I'll be done FOREVER!!! I can't believe how fast everything has been going.
My brother and sister-in-law are in town from Florida until the beginning of January and Chris has next week off!! I'm excited to spend some quality time with everyone.
I got my x-mas gift early this year. Chris bought me a beautiful camera seen below.

I absolutely LOVE this camera!!! I've always been intrigued with photography and have always wanted a camera like this. Here are a few of the images I have taken thus far. Millions of pictures of the girls....but I'll spare you most of those. They do make fantastic models though.

Jasmine

Cairo....very dramatic
I'm sure that there will be more pictures to come!!!



2 comments:
I LOVE that camera! I am so jealous, that is awesome. Maybe someday..And good job on being done!! You're almost there!!
Very nice camera! It looks super snazzy.
Post a Comment