June 15, 2009

May/ June 2009 update

So May was full of fun things. First off I got news that I had passed all of my boards!!! YEAH! I also received my license in the mail. I'm officially an RDH (registered dental hygienist). Now I just need a job....so keep your eyes open for any jobs.
Mark's birthday was in May (the father-in-law). He turned the big 50, so we went over to his house for dinner and a "party". This is a picture of him faking blowing out his candles.....he's like a 2 year old.

Parker also got his eagle scout award. I've never been to an eagle scout award thingy, so it was kinda cool. They had a guy from hogle zoo who is a bird person and he had a bald eagle there. I've never seen one so close before. They really are remarkable creatures. Congrats Parker we're proud of you!

Parker also graduated from Olympus High School.....I'll forgive him. He graduated on the 4th.

Justin and Cori (brother and sister-in-law) came into town last week. Justin is starting his 4th year of dental school and then is planning on doing a two year residency in pediatric dentistry. He was here doing an internship with the primary childrens hospital, which is a place he's applying. I hope that he gets in so he can come home for 2 years. It would be nice to have him back. I miss him :(

we went to Ruth's diner up emigration canyon. It was really good!

Also Jasmine has found a new favorite place to sleep. Plus it helps that Chris put a blanket and pillow up there for her. She loves to sleep on the cabinets. She jumps up on the counter, then the fridge and then up top. She's up there all the time. I'm sure it does wonders for the sanitary aspects of our kitchen, but she's just too cute up there.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love Ruths Diner! I'm glad that you got to see Justin and Corey and spend some time with them!