
On June 28, 2009 Chris and I celebrated our 4th anniversary!!! This past year has seriously just flown by and has strengthened our marriage. I don't think I've ever been as stressed out than this past year and Chris was one of the only reasons I was able to make it through! He is such a wonderful husband and I'm such a lucky girl to have found him. Sure we have our fights but they are few and far between. We are truly soulmates and I can't (and hopefully won't) imagine life without him.
This year we decided to take a mini vaca to park city. We drove up on the 27th and we went down the alpine slide.
Last time we went Chris and I raced and I beat him. This time I think my cart was jacked up or something, because from the very beginning he just zoomed!!! He was even passing people who has gone before us. Oh well I'll get him next time! Then we went to a movie and saw Hangover. It was seriously SO funny. I recommend it to everyone. Then for dinner we went to Cafe Rio of course and had some delicious salads.
Our hotel
The next day we drove around main street and then headed home. We ended up going and seeing another movie UP. It was seriously SO cute. Again a MUST see.
Well baby I can't wait for what the year has to bring. I'm so very lucky to be married to my best friend and love you so much. Thank you for putting up with me and my crazy ways sometimes. You truly are the best husband ever!!!
HAPPY 4TH!!!!



3 comments:
Congrats! Maybe next year will bring another baby into the family!
Wow you guys have been married for sooo long! :) Way to set an example for everyone.
How funny- I'm pretty sure we stayed at that hotel for our honeymoon too! I'm glad you guys had fun! Park city is a nice little get away, I agree. That wedding pic is adorable!!!
Post a Comment