So my brother-in-law Paul is probably one of my favorite people in the entire world!! Well it has recently been decided by his Dr. that he needs to shed those unwanted pounds....about 100 of them. Well fear not Chris to the rescue!! Chris decided that he would help Paul out with his weight loss goals. So the first night of exercise was very entertaining. Paul is one of the funniest people I have ever met and certainly doesn't let his disability get in his way. Chris works out to these P90X tapes and decided to have Paul do a modified version of them. Well in the tape that they were using there was a girl and Paul stopped in his tracks and said, "She's pretty. I like her." He's so funny. Then Chris was showing him this tricep move and Paul needed to bend over at the waist. Paul said "bend over like I'm farting?" Oh man.
The fart move
The ceiling in the basement where they were working out isn't very tall. We told Paul that he needed to reach for the ceiling with the weights, so somehow he felt the need to actually punch the ceiling with the weights and wasn't happy until he heard the thud sound. He would reach on his tippy toes so he could bang the weights against the ceiling.
Hitting the ceiling
Two strong men!!!



6 comments:
Court...i kno wyou already know this but Chris is a GOOD GUY!! thats so sweet that he ios helping is brother.
GO PAUL!! can i come shed my extra pounds with you too?? :)
Maybe Kaitlyn and Paul should work out together! They could show each other some moves for a good work out! ha ha
Ha, ha. And just watch him lose like 50 pounds in 1 week. Men. Sigh. Good luck Paul!
HAHAHAHAH! that is soooo cute! I can totally image Paul doing all those things! I'm glad you guys all had fun!
Paul is my favorite! Aaron was tellng me about their work-out sessions tonight. Way to go!
If ceilings are low enough for me to jump up and hit them, I like hitting them too. Paul sounds like a lot of fun! Too bad you can't bring him in at our school!
Post a Comment