November 2, 2008

Halloween and new haircut!!!

Well Halloween night we went over to our friends Brandon and Cassandras for a little Halloween fun. We watched the live ghost hunters thing, played games, wrote a very weird story, ate doughnuts off a string (I won....I'm so proud of myself) and had tons of laughs. Chris and I really didn't feel like dressing up so we wore our Okur Jazz jerseys, so together we were Mehmet Okur....because he's so tall it would take both of us to be him.....get it? Anyways....One of my bestest friends is about 6 1/2 months preggers. Her and her husband dressed up as white trash prom king and queen. They looked so great!!!

Amazingly they played it very well....maybe they have a little white trash in them after all!!! Love ya guys :)
Also another friend dressed up as the tooth fairy. I could of fought with her to find out who liked teeth more...but I was the bigger person. I think we ALL know who would have won that.

This is her after I knocked her out and stole all of her teeth...that will teach her!
Well I also decided a while ago that I was so sick of my hair that it needed to go!!! I have been growing my hair out for about the past 2 years and it was probably the longest I have ever had it. I love having long hair because it looks so good when you do it.....except I never did it!!! That's why it was so annoying. I have to leave for school really early because its down in Orem, so needless to say my hair spent 99.9% of its time in a messy ponytail. So I came to the conclusion that i wanted something more professional for when I start looking for a job and something that is actually manageable. So without further a due...here is the before and after shots......
Before....



And drum roll please.........After!!!

You can't tell from the picture, but I added some red into it as well. I love it!!! My step-sister Catie works magic, I love her to death!!! Thanks babe!

11 comments:

Julie said...

I love your hair!! It is a very flattering style on you! I love having a new.

Julie said...

oops, hair style. :) Thought I better finish my sentence.

{Rollins Family} said...

love love love it, you look so cute with short hair. (i might be biest) very flattering though :)

glad you had a fun little party, tell your friend that i'm JEALOUS!! i've always wanted to be the tooth faity but just never had, i was super close last yeat but i was lame and wentt as a highland cheerleader, hahaha!!

CHAR said...

That is a super cute hair cut!!! I love it!

Megan said...

I LOVE your new haircut!! So cute! You look hot! And very professional. :)

Meags.... said...

I love the new do! It looks great!

Meags.... said...

I love the new do! It looks great!

Amber said...

I love your hair! I agree with everyone that it is very flattering. It will work great to get up and go!

Anonymous said...

These before and after pictures remind me of those pics when in the before pic the person is pale and hasn't taken a shower in a week and then in the after pics they are all tan, bleached their teeth, and of course took a shower. In the before pics you are wearing glasses, did you get lasix along with that hair cut? You go from wearing a white shirt and a freaking jersey to some stylish outfit. Not to mention that you are clearly drunk in the before pics. I really like the hair cut but I just wonder what it would look like if you put on some dirty pagamas, put on some glasses, and drank a bottle of gin.

Tyson and Brandi said...

Hey what's up cutie! Your hair is super cute!!!

Kateka said...

It's cute and totally chic!