October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

Well this past Friday Chris's mom hosted the Stratford 3rd annual Halloween party. I've never really been a huge halloween person, but I must admit that it is ten times better when you have someone that can dress up with you!!! Chris and I have had fun these past couple of years dressing in a theme. Our first year Chris decided in like August that he wanted to be Wolverine for Halloween, so he started growing out his hair....yeah. So I had to put up with a bum for a couple of months, but he did make a pretty hot wolverine if I do say so myself. I went as Rouge.


Last year I went as a dental hygienist....I know very original......and Chris didn't dress up. Well this year I wanted to go as Head Cheerleader and Captain of the football team. I went to Highland (go Rams) and Chris went to Olympus (Whatever). I had my pep club outfit that I could wear, but being that Chris spent only about a week on Olympus's football team he didn't have a jersey. So off to the DI I went and they had a basketball jersey from olympus!!!! Love it! So we were head cheerleader and captain of the basketball team. It all works!!!


"Oh the hoop is open the net is hot....make....that....shot!" P.S. I do NOT remember those skirts being that short in high school!!! I wore pants because of the G-factor, it was my saving grace. Can you say slutty? Sheesh. I didn't even think twice about it in high school.....then again that does make sense....just kidding...sort of.
Chris's grandma is super cool. She always shows up in the wildest costumes. How many Grandma's do you know that would dress up as a punk rocker with blue hair?

Well all in all it was a very fun party. We got to catch up with some of Chris's cousins and talk for a while. These parties get pretty intense! Chris's mom has 10 other siblings with close to like 50 grandkids now. I've been in the family 3 1/2 years and I still don't know everyone's name yet....I'm getting better though. The oldest grandkid is married with three kids of her own and the youngest grandkid is a couple of weeks old......a HUGE variation. Oh well it makes for a great time and a ton of great people to catch up with!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Love the costumes! You still are a very hot cheerleader/pep clubber..whatever. You know you loved those short skirts, slut!

Anonymous said...

You forgot one thing, the captain of the baskett ball team can't be a total douche.

{Rollins Family} said...

i was a cheerleader last year too, we are pretty lame aren't we???
however, mine was not fitting as cute as it did back in the day ;) jerk! hahaha

its a prefect costume for last minute though.

Kateka said...

Your hair is so long and pretty! I love it. That grandma is the coolest one I've ever seen.

Dave and Lindsay said...

Hey Court, I am glad you found mine blog! Your pictures are WAY cute! I am posting my halloween pictures today so check them out later.