November 9, 2008

Kitty bed

I remember about 3 years ago when Chris and I were still in our first apartment. I was super lonely at nights because he would be at school till late and I wasn't used to being home alone. I have always had pets. Well I told Chris that I wanted a kitty cat. He refused!!! He finally caved when I started crying. He told me that we had to get the appropriate permissions and if we did then he didn't have a problem with it. Well I got them, much to his dismay I believe and we got our first kitty Jasmine and the next year Cairo. Well much has changed since our first year of marriage!! Chris may act like he's a tough man, but deep down I believe that he loves these two girls more than anything!!! Isn't he cute all wrapped up in kitties!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Cats are not cute, they are evil! Remember your hand? EVIL!!!!

Kateka said...

Imagine how cute he'll be all wrapped up in babies. :)

The Larchars said...

Wow- I so totally know what that feels like. I started crying once wishing I could have a little cat for the same reason. As luck would have it, we don't have as lenient land lords. But, that picture is super cute!!! Isn't it funny to see guys cave in like that? Wonderful!