April 26, 2009

Last day of school

Well I had my last day of school this week!!! I seriously can't believe that I'm done with school. In some ways it has gone by so fast and in others it has dragged on. I LOVE the girls that I went to school with and I'm so sad to be saying goodbye to them. I think I had more fun in hygiene school than I did in high school. I laughed everyday and made some life long friends. Our last day we had a BBQ and did some dancing. It was a blast. I was voted class clown....my crowning glory!!


Getting class clown!
href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wlRowSs7mzE/SfToN8ODNlI/AAAAAAAABao/UUuPirfejes/s1600-h/IMG_1036_1.JPG">

2 comments:

Megan said...

I highly doubt that you had more fun in hygiene school than in high school..and if you disagree with me then I dont know if we truly are BFF's. :(

Chad and Hadley said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!