April 26, 2009

All about Jasmine

I don't have any kids, but I LOVE my cats!!! They are seriously so funny at times. Jasmine in particular is always doing funny stuff. Here is some pictures of her doing what she does best, being a kitty.

I got this picture of her while she was yawning!


She was such a BIG help when I was studying for my boards!! She would sleep on my shoulders, lay on my books and stick her butt in my face.


Jasmine also loves laundry day. No matter where you are in the house she will find you and lay on the laundry. She'll get in the laundry basket and sleep for hours. This was last week. I wasn't in the mood to deal with her so I kept piling the clothes on her, but as you can see she didn't really care. How can you stay mad at a face like that?


Everyone loves Cafe Rio!!!

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Oh my gosh, I totally love your cat. What a riot!