We went to the Draper temple opening. I've never been to an open house before so it was interesting to see what it was all about. It's a beautiful temple and I'm glad that we got to opportunity to go through it.
On March 18 it was my birthday. I turned the dreaded 25. I'm officially old. I didn't actually celebrate on my birthday because it was a week before my national boards, so we celebrated after wards. It was a pretty low key birthday but a good one. I got lots of gift cards, some noise canceling headphones, which came in handy and then of course my camera.
Nothing makes you feel more like a fatty then breaking a stair. Well that is exactly what I did one day. Was it lose? Yes, would it have broken with someone else, probably, but it didn't I broke it. Our crazy neighbor felt it necessary to put cones up and caution tape....a little extreme, yes.....funny absolutely. It's fixed now, but it was out for about 2 weeks. Want some motivation to lose weight? Break a stair.
Chris was amazing while I was studying for my exam. He took over everything and really let me study. One of the many things he did was cook us dinner. Chris would cook 2 different things, broiled chicken or broiled steak. Both were really good, but for some reason he never knew that you aren't supposed to poor grease down the sink drain. So after about a month of doing so our drain got clogged. So Chris and our friend Brandon put some horrible smelling stuff down the drain and in the process unknown to us, broke the pipe. We got to deal with a flood!!! Yeah. It's a good thing that my father in law owns a carpet cleaning company so we could utilize their flood fans. We will probably have to replace the floor sometime, but it could have been worse!!!
Well that about sums it up for those months!!! I'm still waiting for my results for the national boards. Their website says 6-8 weeks, so we're looking at about 2 more weeks....I hate waiting!!!



1 comment:
Oh man! At least he made you dinner though! And now you get new floors!
Post a Comment