July 19, 2008

Visitors from the north

My father-in-laws mission companion from Calgary, Alberta Canada is in town with his family. The Raiche's are really nice people and are a lot of fun. It's great to listen to them talk because they pronounce things so differently than we do and always stick an "aye" at the end of their sentences. Today we spent most of the day with them and at there request we went to Leatherby's tonight for some ice cream. I don't know if everyone has been to Leatherby's but it certainly is a Utah classic. There serving sizes are SO huge, it's a wonder that anyone can finish what they order.

Chris's black and white thing

Chris enjoying his treat


Everyone around the table

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love Leatherbys! I have a lot of great high school memories from that place. They have the BEST and BIGGEST ice cream ever!

Anonymous said...

I love Leatherby's!!!!!! I used to work there in high school! I really wish there was one in St. George!