September 1, 2008

Happy B-day Chris


Well yesterday was Chris's 25th birthday!!! He is so old.....yikes. On Saturday we went out to dinner with some friends and then yesterday we just kinda lounged around and then had dinner with his parents. For those of you who don't know, Chris is a MAJOR computer nerd.....a hot nerd, but a nerd all the same. For his birthday he decided he wanted nothing but cash so he could build himself a computer. Well he got all the parts about a week ago and has been "nerding it up" ever since. It was put together and ready to go the night he got it. I don't understand these things and when he tries to explain them to me my face glazes over and I go into a coma. Oh well at least he's happy!!! Love you baby and I hope that you had a great day.

Chris and his grandparents. Chic and Tirza Stratford

3 comments:

Court said...

Your smile reminds me of the moon light on the night that we met. Always remember this!

FotoPilot said...

Hey Chris! I hope you had a great birthday. I want to build a computer sometime soon too. Maybe sometime when we both have some free-time we can get together, and I can also get some tips from ya.
In any case, I hope you two are doing well! Have fun!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Chris! I hope you had a great day!