September 28, 2008

All About the Husband!!!


1- Where did you meet? We met in Fall of 2004. He was the powder puff coach for my sorority that year. I thought he was cute. He though I had great "athletic" skills and the rest is history as they say.
2- How long did you date before you were married? We dated for 9 months
3- How long have you been married for? We have been married for 3 years and 3 months!

4- What does he do that surprises you? He always amazes me with how smart he is. He knows everything about computers and is also so willing to help people out.
5- What's your favorite feature about him? I love his cute little bum.
6- What's your favorite quality about him? I love how big his heart is. Chris has a disabled brother Paul (who might just be one of my favorite people in the world). Chris is so protective of him and I love to watch him interact with Paul when he thinks no one is watching. He is so compassionate and is truly an example of Christ like love. My heart is bigger because of Chris and Paul.

7- Does he have a nickname for you? Not really. Maybe wench.
8- What's his favorite color? Blue
9- What's his favorite food? Chris is a steak man. He loves santa maria tri tip.

10-What is his favorite sport? Chris and sports?!?! HA!!! He likes NASCAR and if gaming was a sport it would be his favorite
11- Who said I love you first? I had to. I was leaving the next day to Washington D.C. and New York for a week and I wanted to tell him before I left. I tried to get him to say it first, but he managed to weasel it out of me first. He said it to me right after.
12- When and where was your fist kiss? Our first kiss was October 5, 2004. We had gone to conference that morning and then drove around the alpine loop with my brother, sister-in-law and mother-in-law. He kissed me that night on the door step before he left. This was his first kiss ever....aww.
13- What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Argue? Well mostly all we have time for is watching TV a few times a week. We actually are pretty boring. I can't wait until I'm done with school and I can actually have hobbies again.
14- Do you have kids? How many? DONT ASK!!!
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? Chris is a REALLY good singer and he also has a wonderful talent of making our entire place smell like dead animal. He also is amazing at building things. He has made 3 arcades and they are phenomenally cool.
16- How old is he? 25
17- What's his favorite type of music? Chris is an old soul and likes anything from the 60's, 70's and 80's. He also likes to play an artist ten million times in a row until my eyes bulge out and I want to commit suicide.
18- What do you admire most about him? He is a very hard worker and he is always willing to go the extra mile to help someone who is in need.
19- What's his favorite past time? Playing video games, working on his computer, playing with the kitties and hopefully spending time with me.
20- Do you think he's going to read this? Yeah


Okay I'm now tagging Amber, Lindsey, Kateka, and Joleen

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Did you cut your hair!? It's super cute! I guess I'll just find out tomorrow so why am I posting this...?

motivated said...

I love it! You are freaking hilarious. :) And I'm sure he loves that about you too. :)

Kateka said...

AH! I've been tagged!! Ha, ha. Okay, okay, I'll do it soon. :) What's kinda fun is that Stu and I had our first kiss around that exact same time (even down to the year!). You two seem like such a happy couple. You really are darling together.

Amber said...

How many kids are you having? When are you having them? Do you want to have kids? KIDS, KIDS, KIDS!!!

Jenny and Josh said...

hahaha, love his nick name for you. Sounds so loving! :)