
Well one of my bestest friends in the world gave birth this week to the sweetest little boy Lucas Dean Hardy. He is adorable. I found out while I was at school and needed to shout it out! "I'm going to be....nothing." Much to my disappointment I will be nothing to this little boy so I came up with the phrase friendma....and I will be the best one he has. He came into this world February 10th at 9:56 and was 19 inches long and 6lbs 7oz. I admit I tried to sneak out of the hospital with him more than once, but decided I couldn't do that to the Court or Lindsey. :( I'm just excited that I get to babysit him in April while his parents are at Wicked. I can't wait!!!
The happy little family

Momma and baby

Isn't my husband hot holding a baby? Oh this will be us in about 10 years....



No comments:
Post a Comment