Well my husband is currently in Colorado...boo! So today before he left I surprised him with some of his favorite things...rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens, chocolate covered gummy things and oatmeal raisin cookies....la la la la la la. Whilst he was at work slaving away I was home making him treats and a horrible mess. Once the cookies were done I put them on the counter, turned my back for a bit and Cairo was eating one of the cookies...little monster. Well happy lovers day lover even though we are not together. Love ya tons!!




3 comments:
look what a little martha stewart you are..he is one LUCJY man!! :)
Thank you baby this place is a joke, much rather to be home with you :)
Holy updates! I am happy to see that everything is going good. :) Your Christmas's seem like so much fun. You should do a post on your "flanchy's" or whatever you call them. I am curious to see what Dutch crepes are like! Just have to say that the comment your honey left is so freaking cute.
Post a Comment