July 28, 2008

Schools out for summer....

Well ladies and gentleman.....i am happy to announce that I am now officially on my last 9 months of dental hygiene school. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! Today was my last day of finals, which is a good thing because we had 6. I've never been so happy to have a semester over with in my entire life!!!! I now get an entire month off and don't have to return until September 2nd. Oh how it must feel to be carefree! So I'm planning on cleaning my place from head to toe (it does get really messy especially around midterms and finals), scrapbook (I'm like a year behind) and vegetate like I've never vegetated before! Chris and I will also be going up to Calgary, Alberta Canada for a week! I've never been there before so I'm really excited. I just hope that I don't end up in the hospital again for the third time.....I seem to have had really bad luck this year!!!
Here are some pictures of our Fiesta that we had today. Our school had us take a Spanish class for dental professional so we can speak to our many Hispanic patients. All I have to say is Ya Basta!!!

Poor peoples pinata! We used a kite string and someones sweatshirt as a blindfold

Mad dash for candy!!! (sugar free....I think not!)

4 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

yay for summer!! it kind of sucks that normal people's summer is about over though :)
you all should have filled the pinata with tooth paste and tooth brushes, that would have been HILARIOUS!

Kateka said...

Good for you! Oh I am proud, how nice to know that you are almost done with your schooling. I can't even imagine the day... Congratulations for being on the home stretch!

Brittany said...

Amen to ya basta!

Anonymous said...

haha, classic!
Good last day!
The candy I got was sugar-free, yours wasn't?? haha ;).

Have an awesome summer!!!