July 19, 2008

Where did he go?

Chris has gotten into paint balling with some of our friends (Court Hardy and Brandon Parr). They usually go on Saturdays and are gone ALL day. I must admit, sometimes it's nice. He always comes home with huge welts all over the place and I luckily get to hear him complain about them for the rest of the week. Well today he went to a paint ball store because he wanted to get some camo. He was so excited about his new pants that he had to try them on the second we got to his parents house. The next thing I knew he was outside hiding behind trees, in trees and rolling around on the ground like he was Rambo. I seriously married a two year old. It was really funny though.

If you stare really hard you'll be able to find him

It's like "Where's Waldo" but a lot harder

4 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

hey, maybe he should think about wearing something other than a BRIGHT white shirt as part of his camo gear, he he he.
Paint balling rocks...the welts do hurt though, i comend him for going every week!

Jenny and Josh said...

Hey Courtney,
I found you through Dana's blog. Great to see you again! I have been to that intersection in Independence, MO Lots of religion floating around there!
Love these pic's of your hubby, Hilarious!
Jenny

Kateka said...

I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I feel like I am a just a new mother to my husband because he acts like a kid. Looks like your hub had a good time rollin' around. :)

For My Little Family said...

Our husbands are insane...us wives should join a lazer tag team or something hilarious. "Sorry I didn't make dinner or clean the house or do laundry...I'm just SO SORE from my day of lazer tag ass kicking..." Something like that would be so awesome.