Well Chris will get these random inklings to do some random crap. Well a couple of weeks ago was no exception. We are currently in a two bedroom condo and Chris has adopted the additional bedroom as his office. Well when we moved in the previous owners had left the drapes up. I love them. They're very nice and are very well suited to the rooms. Well Chris being the random guy he is randomly decided that the drapes were driving him nuts!!! Well he decided that he wanted to shorten them a few inches. He wanted to hem all the drapes in the house, but I put my foot down and told him no. He was lucky I was going to let him experiment with "his" drapes. Well he cut, pressed, fastened and sew a new hem on the drapes......the verdict?!? He did an amazingly good job. One thing that I have learned with Chris over the years is that I don't give him as much credit as he deserves. He will always come up to me with some hair brain idea that I think he could no way pull off and he never ceases to amaze me and DOES it!!! Way to go honey. As always I'm way impressed.
October 6, 2008
Mr. Mom?
Well Chris will get these random inklings to do some random crap. Well a couple of weeks ago was no exception. We are currently in a two bedroom condo and Chris has adopted the additional bedroom as his office. Well when we moved in the previous owners had left the drapes up. I love them. They're very nice and are very well suited to the rooms. Well Chris being the random guy he is randomly decided that the drapes were driving him nuts!!! Well he decided that he wanted to shorten them a few inches. He wanted to hem all the drapes in the house, but I put my foot down and told him no. He was lucky I was going to let him experiment with "his" drapes. Well he cut, pressed, fastened and sew a new hem on the drapes......the verdict?!? He did an amazingly good job. One thing that I have learned with Chris over the years is that I don't give him as much credit as he deserves. He will always come up to me with some hair brain idea that I think he could no way pull off and he never ceases to amaze me and DOES it!!! Way to go honey. As always I'm way impressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is super cool. Show a picture of the final project!
What, are you gay? Put your coat on and go out and kill something to eat. Do it proper, with your bare hands! Be manly, you drape sewing Henry-Humper.
Oh how gay, I mean cute is that!
Post a Comment