February 13, 2009

Kitchen

Well this post has been a long time coming. Last year during my winter break Chris and I decided that we wanted to remodel our kitchen....Well during my break I sanded and Chris made some cabinets.....well a year later the kitchen is finally done!!!! Suggestion: don't start a major project if you do not have the time to complete it! We spend the entire year without kitchen cabinet doors. Oh well. It's done and it is beautiful! Chris again amazed me with his many talents. He put in new cabinets (which he made) put in new counter tops, new sink, and did some tile back splash. Who is this master carpenter? MY HUSBAND!!! Sorry ladies, but he's taken. I painted the kitchen red during my winter break this year. I love my new kitchen!!
This was our kitchen before...

Our kitchen after

3 comments:

For My Little Family said...

I love the way your kitchen turned out! You guys did a great job!

Amber said...

You guys did an amazing job! And I love the red! I have a giant red wall in my house too!

Megan said...

Wow your kitchen looks amazing!!! I love it, and I love the red.