June 18, 2008
Anesthesia
One super cool thing about being a hygienist is being able to administer anesthesia. The one bad thing about hygiene school is that to learn how to administer anesthesia you use each other as test subjects. Normally I wouldn't really feel comfortable about letting someone who has NEVER given a shot before stick a needle anywhere, let alone my mouth!!! Good thing I trust the girls in my class! So far so good, only a little bit of pain and a whole lot of fun!!!
Don't I look like a pro?
Hold VERY still! You're about to feel a "little" bee sting.....yeah right!!
Great...... now it's my turn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
you have to get SHOTS in school?? YEA RIGHT! there is no way, i would sluff just as much as i did in highschool if that was the case for me...GOOD GREIF! you are WAY braver than me :)
Post a Comment