June 18, 2008

Bowthorpe wedding

June 7, 2008
6-7-8



Well almost 2 weeks ago my best friend in the entire world got married. (Sorry I had midterms this week and last, so I couldn't post pics). She made the most beautiful bride!!! I'm so happy that she has finally found someone who will treat her the way that she deserves. Bodie is great and he even lets me torment him!!! (my favorite thing to do) Congrats Bodie & Megan Bowthorpe!!! Love ya!
The Bridesmaids

The cake (Pink of course!)
Me!

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

it was SO goo dseeing you at her wedding! those dresses were so cute!

Megan said...

Aww!! Those pictures are sooo cute!! I love you court I'm so glad you were a part of the BIG day! You're the best, thanks for all your help!! I need to see some of the pictures you took, they look good!