June 18, 2008

Softballin it up!!!

So this summer Chris and I are both on softball teams. Chris playing with his work, ADP and I'm playing with my hygiene school. It's soooo much fun to be playing again!!! I seriously haven't played since high school.....so like 6 years ago. (I'm so old). Anyways....my schools team is called, are you ready for this?, The Plaque Attackers!!! Yeah baby! The funny thing is that we are registered in the best league and most of the girls on our team have never played. Lets just say that the games are pretty interesting and the scores are usually high 20's to nothing! Hey, we're getting better!! Our tournament is coming up, and the coordinators of the league have decided to move us down from the A league to the C league for playoffs..... It's okay Plaque Attackers keep you heads high! (Now we might even win one).
Chris getting ready to hit!
Chris and his weird, inappropriate friend Ryan
Chillin in the dugout
Jill Hyde and me....again...NOT drunk
We're too cool to win!!!

3 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

that makes so so sad, i want to play so freakin bad!! if you ever need a sub...you know who to call! i'll make sure you win!! :)
i love all the new posts by the way...kepp them comin'!
love ya!

Amber said...

How fun! I want to come and watch you play.

Suzy Q said...

Of course you are too cool to win!? You are an ee-hee-anista!!

Awesome pics!! I really like the dental material lab pics! :)