Just goofing around
June 18, 2008
Dental materials lab
If any of you have ever been to a dental office, I'm sure at one point in your life you have had impressions taken. If not, let me now show you how much fun it really can be. Today I took my very first impressions!!! My lab partner Stephanie Murphy wasn't as clean as I was and I think that her goal was to actually take an impression of my face! Thanks Steph! We actually had a lot of fun. I don't think that I've laughed that hard in a while.

Just goofing around
Are you sure it's in there?
I realize that I look completely drunk in this picture, but I assure you that I'm not!!! Stephanie also managed to give me a mohawk with my hair....I don't know how that happened.
All poured up and ready to go!!
Just goofing around
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment